Key West Dolphin Snorkel Safari
Indulge your senses as you pass over natural sands through the blue waters of Key West into the playgrounds of wild dolphins on Dolphin Snorkel Sea Safari.
- Delight in the Play of Wild Dolphins
- Each Dolphin Safari is unique
- Snorkel among tropical fish, sea turtles, starfish, and rays
- Freshwater shower available after snorkeling
- Free Parking at the check-in location
Indulge your senses as you pass over natural sands through the blue waters of Key West into the playgrounds of wild dolphins. Watch as the sea fills with their shapes and energy. Delight in watching dolphins romp, feed, and play. The presence of the dolphins thrills your body, mind and spirit. Enjoy their gentleness and grace in the wild. Hundreds of dolphins call the waters of Key West home, so come share the memorable experience of seeing dolphins in their natural habitat.
Trips depart daily from the Banana Bay Resort Marina at 8 am and 12 pm in the winter months, and an additional trip at 4 pm is available in the summer months. There is a maximum of 6 guests per trip, ensuring an intimate and fun-filled adventure for all.
For our guests who would like the extra shade, we have a double bimini. Plenty of shade or plenty of sun. The front is open for sunbathers. There’s plenty of storage on the boat and restroom facilities as well.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Snorkel Equipment
- Soft Drinks
- Fresh Fruit and Snacks
- Fresh water shower available after snorkeling
- Free Parking at the Banana Bay Resort Marina
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.