Key West Conch Tour Train
See the Best of Key West on the tour that's been entertaining visitors to the Island City since 1958.
- Take a ‘train ride’ through time
- Be taken back in history
- Get to know the characters who called Key West home
- Ride on one of Florida’s most popular attractions
The Conch Tour Train is one of Florida's most popular attractions, and for good reason. The expert engineers, and friendly staff have delighted over 10 million guests with the legends and lore of this charming tropical paradise.
Henry Flagler's railroad arrived in Key West on September 22, 1912 and the Island City was changed forever. The Conch Tour Train is proud to be the legacy of Flagler's engineering miracle.
Join The Conch Tour Train on a 'train ride' through time. Be taken back to the days before civilization when fierce Indians left their enemy's bones to bleach in a tropical wilderness naming the island Bone Key. Explore a lush, tropical island, and discover the charm and grace of one of America's most unique architectural pleasures. Get to know characters like John James Audubon, Ernest Hemingway, and Harry S. Truman and, like them, become captivated by the magic that is Key West.
From bold Spanish explorers and brave 'Wreckers' to the great cigar barons and sponge magnets... The Conch Tour Train will transport you from the golden age of settlement through the exciting railroad days, the depression and WWII. There's much to see and learn.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Enjoy the attraction that has delighted over 15 million guests.
- Get to know the crazies, luminaries, celebrities, and legends who have called Key West home.
- Listen as our expert “engineer” guides amuse and inform you with Key West lore.
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.