Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter
Our Key West Party Boat Fishing Charter is great for an affordable day on the water with friends and family enjoying the best Key West party boat fishing.
- Affordable Key West Fishing
- Great for kids and new fishermen
- Exciting multi-species fishing action
- Quality fishing equipment, bait, tackle & license included
- Highly experienced captain and crew to help with gear & fish
- Authorized reseller of FishKeyWest.com™ Charters
Key West Party Boat Fishing is a very popular pastime with locals and visitors alike. It is the most economical way to get out fishing, and with a good captain and a little luck, you will haul in much the same quantity and quality of fish as on a far more expensive reef or wreck fishing charter.
A Party Boat can be ideal if you have a large group of friends who want to go fishing together, or several kids to take fishing, or if you just want an easy, cheap way to get out and get a line in the water. Inside Key West can hook you up with the top Key West Party Boats so you can have a good time and bring home a fish dinner without breaking the bank.
Most fishermen who live anywhere near saltwater have been out fishing on a Party Boat. These large recreational fishing vessels can carry anywhere from 10 to 100 people on drift or bottom fishing trips, and are often called “Head-Boats” because they charge a fixed price person (per head) for regularly scheduled fishing trips. Party Boats have been operating out of Key West’s historic charter boat row for over 50 years, showing new fisher-people and experienced anglers alike great times on the rich fishing grounds off Key West.
On a Inside Key West Party Boat Trip, you will go out with an experienced captain and crew who will do their best to get the boat over the fish and let everyone catch a few. Crew members will be on hand to help new fishermen with their equipment, including baiting hooks, boating fish, and removing fish from hooks. You will be fishing along the railing with a number of other people, and a few tangles and difficulties are common, but are generally handled with good humor, grace, and help from the crew.
Depending on the conditions, the captain may have you drop baits to the bottom over a reef or a wreck, or you may fish as the boat drifts slowly over a good spot. You can expect to catch many types of reef fish, with the most common being various Snapper species, Groupers, Porgies, Grunts, Hog Fish, Mackerel, and Sharks. However, part of the fun of Party Boat Fishing is that so many lines in the water nearly always result in something unusual being pulled up. Sometimes a Inside Key West Party Boat Fishing trip turns into a regular marine biology lesson!
Whether you are a fishing expert looking to drop a line on the cheap, a novice looking for some fun and a boat trip, or a Mom/Dad with kids who want to catch fish, it is hard to go wrong with a Key West Party Boat Fishing trip. Book yours today at Inside Key West.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Fishing License
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Fishing Rod (extra $5 on the day)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 99 verified reviews from Inside Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-279729
Similar Tours & Activities
Key West Light Tackle Fishing Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter
Key West Deep Sea Fishing Charter
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Key West Wind & Wine Private Charter
Key West Split Fishing Charter