Key West Sunset Harbor Cruise
Looking for the perfect way to end your day? Join us aboard a 45ft Corinthian powercat, and ride in comfort with this relaxing, catered cruise around the world-famous Key West harbor.
- Savor a complimentary selection of hors-d'oeuvres.
- Indulge in our complimentary selection of fine wine, premium beer, prosecco, and soft drinks.
- Relax and revel in a carefree cruise where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico.
- Cruise past the Civil War era Fort Zachary Taylor and the historic navigation point that marks the way to Cuba.
Cruise into a Key West sunset aboard a beautiful 45-foot power catamaran. Our magnificent sunsets are best appreciated from the turquoise waters and will be a highlight of your Key West vacation. We provide a spacious setting, never filled to capacity, leaving ample room for you to stretch out and unwind.
Savor a complimentary selection of hors-d'oeuvres while cruising Key West’s balmy seas. Indulge in our complimentary selection of fine wine, premium beer, prosecco, and soft drinks.
Departing from the beautiful Key West harbor, your sunset cruise takes you on a unique path apart from the rush of boats leaving from downtown Key West. Relax and revel in a carefree cruise where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Gulf of Mexico. Take in the magnificent water views. Look for Key West's favorite attraction - the Southernmost Point buoy marking the most southern location in the United States. Cruise past the Civil War era Fort Zachary Taylor and the historic navigation point that marks the way to Cuba.
Raise a toast to the sky as the sun begins its radiant descent towards the horizon. As darkness replaces the light, celebrate this special moment with your friends and family.
Book early. This tour is limited to 30 guests to provide a spacious setting for everyone.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Unlimited Water and Sodas
- Unlimited Beer and Wine
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.93 out of 5 stars based on 76 verified reviews from Inside Key West and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help.
Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist
Product code: C-277977
Similar Tours & Activities