Key West Dolphin Watch & Snorkel
Board the Dolphin Watch & Snorkel Cruise Key West for a journey to observe the beauty of Key West dolphins.
- Watch dolphins as they swim, play and feed
- Create memories you'll treasure for a lifetime
- State-of-the-Art Catamaran
- Complimentary fresh fruit, soda, juice, bottled water
- Fresh Water Rinse
Come aboard the Dolphin Watch & Snorkel Cruise Key West for an aquatic journey to observe the grace and beauty of our resident Key West dolphins.
Take our beautiful sailing catamaran on an adventure into the shimmering turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico. As we make our way out to sea, our experienced crew and captain will share some fascinating and fun facts about the estimated 200 Key West dolphins. Together, we'll responsibly watch dolphins as they swim, play, feed and do what comes naturally. Bottlenose dolphins are a wonder to behold and a memory you'll treasure for a lifetime.
The tour operator is a part of "Dolphin SMART", a program that protects and promotes the responsible observance of dolphins. The program was put together by many conservation agencies including NOAA's National Marine Sanctuary, National Marine Fisheries Service, as well as the Dolphin Ecology Project and the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society. Next, we'll head to the Key West wildlife refuge where we'll snorkel along the shallow backcountry. See sponges, coral, tropical fish and more as the warm Florida Keys sun illuminates the sky. You don't have to be an expert swimmer, because our crew will provide you with guidance and top-of-the-line gear including mask, fins, snorkel and a float if you wish.
After a day on and in the water among nature's most stunning gifts, we'll begin our ride back to dock. Enjoy complimentary fresh fruit, soda, juice, bottled water.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Equipment and Instruction
- Water and Sodas
- Beer and Wine (after snorkeling)
- Champagne at Sunset (with Sunset Option)
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 14 verified reviews from Inside Key West.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (855) 274-1023 to speak with a Destination Specialist.